home | tutorials | deals | reviews | subscribe | link | about | contact us

8.28.2008

Blush Topless Undershirt Review

Blush Topless Undershirt Review


Today's Review is for a Topless Undershirt from Blush!


Blush was started by two women, Katie & Rachel, with the same problem. One being pregnant and one having a long torso, they couldn't find shirts that would fit them correctly. So they decided to make their own solution. Blush Topless Undershirts are made "to be worn like a tube top, but around the waist. " They are made out of a poly/rayon/spandex blend, making them so the stretch and fit perfectly.

I received a Blush Topless Undershirt and let me tell you ladies, this is such a relief to have! I am constantly pulling my shirt down because I am so paranoid of it riding up and showing off more than I would like. Especially when some shirts are made so short. Hello! I'd rather not show off my just-had-a-baby tummy, thank you very much. Well, my Blush Topless Undershirt fixes all this for me :) I just put it on underneath my shirt and then I have no worries! I seriously love this product, I wear it constantly. Not only does it make it so I don't have to worry about showing something off that I don't want to, but it looks so cute! I love the look of longer shirts, but this I think looks even better because you get a breakage point that creates contrast and makes it look more stylish. Plus it's not as bulky and hot as a regular undershirt, and with it's stretchiness it does stay in place a lot better. Overall I am very happy with it and it will definitely be a staple in my wardrobe from now on!


Stumble Upon Toolbar

26 Thoughts:

Rebecca said...

I have your button on my blog (still) :D
Here

legacyofbrutalitysa{AT}gmail.com

Rebecca said...

I blogged about this giveaway:
Here

legacyofbrutalitysa{AT}gmail.com

Start To Finish Supplies said...

I put your widget on my blog! I am very proud to support your blog! Check it out:

http://starttofinishsupplies.blogspot.com/

Katie@starttofinishsupplies.com

Greta said...

I've still got your button!

Charlotte said...

I have your button on my blog! :)

Whimsical Creations said...

I have your button on my blog.

www.melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com

Patty at taffy6@metrocast.net said...

Thank you for having this contest. I really appreciate it.

Blessings Abound said...

I have your button on my sidebar! Thanks!

akblessingsabound[at]gmail.com

Andrea said...

I love both the white design and the swirl one!

vboackle said...

i like the white design.vboackle@aol.com

kimberly said...

I like the floral pattern, it's retro chic!
kcolasan*at*hotmail.com

louiseb130 said...

The floral pattern is really nice

jennem said...

I like the Swirl pattern. I'd like some whimsical patterns too--balloons, clouds, monkeys, something silly and cheerful.
jennem22 at yahoo dot com

Parker Family said...

I have your button on my site sweetnsassygirls.blogspot.com

Ginny said...

Dugg this contest & have your button on my sidebar http://momcontests.blogspot.com/

goldylox said...

anglesmr@gmail.com Thanks for the contest!! I totally want the pink one!!

Kari said...

The swirl is my choice!

Anonymous said...

love the white and swirl ones

trinitygsd at yahoo dot com

w said...

got your button on my blog.

:)

Ms. Sarah said...

Love the grey maternity one. I could really use this right now! Everything seems too short.

yellowlabs said...

I like the black with lace.

Amy said...

I like the grey one. But would love to see a navy blue one sometime. Thanks for the contest!

hillfam2005 [at] gmail [dot] com

dhunt said...

I like the Swirl pattern.

Angela said...

This idea is amazing, I love it. There are so many creative people out there!!
hodgiemom7@gmail.com

Teresa said...

My favorite is the Black with Lace! Such a great idea! Thanks!

Teresa690[at]gmail[dot]com

donna444444 said...

I put your button on my blog.

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :)