home | tutorials | deals | reviews | subscribe | link | about | contact us

8.30.2008

wild dill review


Today's Mommy Review is for a Reversible BabySoy Hoodie and a set of 3 Q Collection Soft Blocks from Wild Dill!


I am beginning to L-O-V-E organic products. Especially ones made for babies. I want the best for Mister Mister! Plus, I get that, 'I'm doing something better for my child AND the world' feeling ;) So I was very excited to find Wild Dill! It is this fun website started by Jennifer, the "Wife and Mother of Wild Men". And one of those wild men, Dylan, her son, is who inspired her to start it. Going off of his love for everything outdoors and natural, she made Wild Dill to provide "only natural, organic, fair trade, made in the USA/Europe, or recycled clothing, toys, bedding and furniture for babies and toddlers."

Mister Mister in his cute little hoodieWell, I am a big fan of BabySoy products, so I was so excited to see that Wild Dill carried them. And when I saw this hoodie, it was love at first site! Just look at it! Too cute, right? (As well as being an organic fan, I am a HUGE hoodie fan!) The colors are gorgeous and fun, and it's definitely a plus that it's reversible. You get two jackets in one! It will pretty much match any outfit. Plus, it's so soft and cuddly, I just want to snuggle-bug him :)

And these blocks, on top of being organic (of course!), are made with very fun, cute, modern fabrics that are surprisingly silky-soft. I love the little elephants, they are just adorable. And the soft coloring of the fabric, just makes them so... soothing. I know these will end up being heirlooms. Playing with his Q Blocks

I am so excited about sharing Wild Dill with you all! So head on over there and find some great organic products for your little one. And when you buy something, don't forget to enter in the code "giveaway10" at checkout for 10% off your purchase! No expiration! :)


http://www.wilddill.com/index.php

Stumble Upon Toolbar

26 Thoughts:

Rebecca said...

I have your button on my blog:Here

legacyofbrutalitysa{AT}gmail.com

Rebecca said...

I blogged about this giveaway:Here

legacyofbrutalitysa{AT}gmail.com

Jennifer said...

Posted your button on my sidebar at http://thedirtyshirt.typepad.com

thedirtyshirtblog(at)gmail(dot)com

nannalynda said...

wildill sure has some cute things.
i left a post on a blog
http://sandysrealm.proboards102.com/index.cgi?board=new&action=post

momo3 said...

thanks again for introducing us to wild dill! their stuff is great! i love the tea set and the imagination cottage! how fun!

ryankristenwilson(at)msn(dot)com

Blessings Abound said...

I have your button on my sidebar. Thanks!

akblessingsabound[at]gmail.com

Greta said...

I've got your button on my blog too!
www.ilovemrpibb.blogspot.com

jenny said...

wow its so cute i love to try and win this for my little one thanks.

darbishar said...

Love all the cute stuff at wild dill! Have your button on my blog

Whimsical Creations said...

I have your button on my blog.

=) melanie
www.melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
www.melaniescrafts.etsy.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com

sarahbethe said...

I love the Cotton Monkey Organic Whispering Grass Bedding. The Cotton Monkey stuff is very cute!
sarahbethe at yahoo.com

Minxy Mimi said...

I have your button! YAY
mimibunny31@gmail.com

kristilb19 said...

Pixel Organics Tire Tread Twin Sheet is my favorite! I'd love to buy these for my son! Great contest! I hope to win!

AmberRose95 said...

There are so many cute things--what a difficult decision. My favorite item is Maggie's Organics Tie Dye Socks. I love the colors in them! Thank you for the contest!
AmberRose95[at]gmail[dot]com

Kari said...

I love everything from there, love the organic socks! thank you!!

piece of me said...

Your button is in my sidebar!

Tabby said...

The Speesees Organic Short Sleeve Tee's look great and the prices are AMAZING!

w said...

i've got your button on my blog...
http://wendiwinn.blogspot.com

nostrilb said...

The Roebuck Studio Bunny Scooter is so cute, does it come in an adult size??

Angela said...

There is some wonderful baby things on this website. I also love the organic products.
hodgiemom7@gmail.com

justicecw said...

I love the Imagiplay zoom to the moon set. thanks, justicecw@hotmail.com

sherri419 said...

The Babysoy Kimono Onepiece is really cute!!!! Looks really comfy for baby!!!!

sherri419 at gmail dot com

Sonya Allstun said...

I love the tire tread sheets sallstun(at)hotmail(dot)(com)

ihchicky said...

Your button is up on my blog.

Anonymous said...

I really like the Cotton Monkey Organic Blue Bedding because it is 100% organic. I'm glad to see companies selling earth-friendly products. Thanks for introducing us to Wild Dill!

lilacflowers180 AT yahoo DOT com

donna444444 said...

I put your button on my blog.
donna444444@yahoo.com

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :)