home | tutorials | deals | reviews | subscribe | link | about | contact us

9.14.2008

BabyLegs Review

BabyLegs Review


Today's Mommy Review is for a set of "Jack" BabyLegs!
BabyLegs is an awesome company started by Nicole Donnelly when she had to keep her daughter diaper-free to help rashes to heal and she also wanted to keep her legs warm. The BabyLegs, not only being functional but also fashionable, soon started getting noticed by other moms, and Nicole started selling them out of her diaper bag. They quickly gained popularity and can now be found in over 50 countries!

I was so excited to receive my set of "Jack" BabyLegs. The designs are so cute and hip, they add such style to any outfit! I can go a little funkier and put him in the Jester Diamonds (The ones on him in the pictures. He wore these to a wedding and was the hit of the party!), or more laid back with the stripes, or modern with the dots. But besides being the cutest things ever, I love how they are so incredibly functional. I keep a pair in my diaper bag at all times just in case his little legs or arms get cold.

Being summertime, I generally don't think about bringing a jacket for Calvin, and we've gotten caught by surprise with a few colder than usual nights. These have been so nice to just slip over his little arms to keep him warm. And if he was just wearing a onesie, to also slip over his legs. Or if Calvin's all bundled, they can go on my arms to help keep me a little warmer!

I am just so excited about BabyLegs and how absolutely adorable they are! They are such a fun way to liven up Calvin's outfit. And now that I am addicted to the cuteness, they are going to be a staple in Calvin's wardrobe as well as any of my future children's wardrobes as well!

http://store.babylegs.net/catalog/Baby-Legs

Stumble Upon Toolbar

26 Thoughts:

Start To Finish Supplies said...

I have your button on my blog!

http://www.starttofinishsupplies.blogspot.com

Thanks!
KatieB.
katie[at]starttofinishsupplies.com

sarah hornacek said...

so hard to choose a favorite, but the popsicle babylegs are too fun!

onlybyfaith@hotmail.com

mverno said...

the popsicle are original

Bethany said...

I LOVE baby legs! Anything with stripes catches my eyes. i really like the marzipan baby ones. Great product! pick me!
btskelton(at)gmail.com

w said...

got your pretty button on my blog...

wigget said...

i like the Busy Bee BabyLegs 39cm - so cute!

MyCozyCreations said...

These are so great for my 14 month old. We've got a couple of pairs already and I love them! I love the flame ones, those would be fun for around Halloween time! So cute!

Cozycreations07@aol.com

mogrill said...

Love the Popcicle! So cute.

janetfaye said...

Your button is on my blog.

http://grammyjanetsplace.blogspot.com/

janetfaye@gmail.com

janetfaye said...

I blogged this giveaway here:

http://grammyjanetsplace.blogspot.com/2008/09/september-blog-giveaways.html

janetfaye@gmail.com

DOODLEGIRL said...

jill babylegs please

fancyfeet48 said...

the popsicle babylegs are neat

SHANNON said...

I love the dark rye. Super cute these are so neat.
sgegutzatgmail.com

kywildcats_10 said...

I love the Clay BabyLegs.

kywildcats_10[at]yahoo.com

Lisa said...

love the bones...so cute

thanks

Ms. Sarah said...

I really like the lime drop baby legs!

Ginny said...

I have your banner on my contest blog

angelaandconnor at gmail.com said...

My favorite pair is actually the goblin pair from last season (its in clearance now)

angelaandconnor at gmail.com said...

I blogged you on prizeatron :)

AlbinoRockstar said...

Scarecrows baby legs are adorable!! I'd love to win Jill for my new little niece!!

Megan said...

I like the Organic Pebble baby legs.

MassFoodie said...

The Giraffe Baby Legs are by far my favorites

klp1965 said...

i love the punkin :)

Sassy Pink Boutique said...

Love the stone crop and the spicey legs. My son would look so cute in these!

info(at)sassypinkboutique(dot)com

Sassy Pink Boutique said...

Button here
www.contestsformammas.blogspot.com

Bettina said...

I love the Sweet Peas!

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :)