home | tutorials | deals | reviews | subscribe | link | about | contact us

9.23.2008

multi chic review

Today's Review is for an Aqua Quartz Pendant Necklace from Multi Chic!

Multi Chic is a fabulous site where you can find several (and I mean several) products to help chic-ify yourself. It was created by sisters Darice Gregg and Alyssa Reuven who are also the founders of the fashion accessories company Aliza Darik that has had their products sold in many prominant stores and featured in several magazines. At Multi Chic you will find amazing products for your office, home, wardrobe, and everyday life.

I received one of their pendant necklaces in Aqua Quartz and it is absolutely gorgoeous! The quartz has such a brilliant color to it and a good weight to it too. (Though it's not too heavy, just enough to let you know that it's good quality) And the chain, being made out of 22Kt gold, is so beautiful and it has very unique, stylish links that I haven't seen anywhere else. They are shaped like an 8 almost, but they are open in the middle. Simply gorgeous.

I love the length of it too, I'm a big fan of longer necklaces. I think they add that extra oomph that you don't always get with shorter necklaces. A little more flair, a little more style. Anytime I'm feeling trendy and fun, I just slip this on and it instantly adds what I need to any outfit. It's hip, it's stylish, it's beautiful, and it is definitely chic!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

18 Thoughts:

thejollies said...

Hi, I like the pretty journals that they have. Cindy J.

thejollies@sbcglobal.net

lisacna said...

I really like the mondo plates

lisacna at gmail dot come

mverno said...

the mondo plates

RoyalCheryl said...

My favorite thing is the Turquoise Pave&Gold Cocktail Ring. It has a look of distiction. Very unique in it's design. Just a wonderful piece of jewelry.
e-mail: royal1[at]stny.rr.com

katybaby said...

The ice buckets are too cute!
vanreeskaty@yahoo.com

Alice said...

i love the shopping bags they offer

Hayley G. said...

I love the Kim Seybert Ice Bucket Set in Faux Snakeskin!

oreo89 [at] gmail.com

Ginny said...

I've got your banner on my contest site sidebar

Anonymous said...

krob47(at)hotmail.com
My sister loves the Kenneth Jay Lane Embossed Clutch Bag with Snake Jewel. Please accept my entry. Thank you.

Vanessa said...

I love love love the Aqua Quartz Pendant Necklace by Aliza Darik...love the color! It would go great with just about any outfit and you could wear it everyday or for something special.

vanessamcoppola@gmail dot com

chaochaoqi said...

The Orange Quartz Pendant Necklace was simply amazing. It is similar to this one, but the red one was perfect on my girlfriend. She loved it (even though, I admit I bought it as a Christmas present, not as a birthday present as recommended.) But, my girlfriend's birthday is coming up as well and I don't think she could get enough of the necklace, she wears it every day now! I was hoping that if I win this one I could let her alternate between the two and her friends would take notice and ask where she got it from!

Andy Qi said...

Oh btw, my contact info is: chaochaoqi@gmail.com

Judy said...

I simply adore the Aqua Quartz Pendant Necklace!

Judyshumate@yahoo.com

Ardy22 said...

The Aqua Quartz Pendant is darling

ardy22 at EARTHLINK.NET

reinadrop said...

what cool stuff! especially love the brown bead place mat, both vases & the green bamboo bracelets. thanks! reinadrop(at)juno(dot)com

supermax said...

ice buckets are cute

Darcy said...

There are so many great things there! I love the Darjeeling Plates by Rosanna. Thank you for the nice giveaway!

mistyriver2009 at yahoo.com

Betty C said...

I love the Blue Pucci Striped Vase by Roost. It has such a great shape.

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :)