home | tutorials | deals | reviews | subscribe | link | about | contact us

9.28.2008

My Baby Pajamas Review

My Baby Pajamas Review



Today's Mommy Review is for a pair of Racecar Pajamas from My Baby Pajamas!

My Baby Pajamas was started by Linda Levine after she had her two little guys. She always loved putting them in adorable, soft & comfy PJs. When she would go and visit family, people would comment on her sons cute pajamas. She realized that not everyone has the pajamas available to them that she does. So she decided to open an online store, My Baby Pajamas, to give everyone the chance to dress their babies and children in hiqh quality, affordable, and adorable pajamas.

Linda was kind enough to send me a pair of pajamas for Calvin and they are just the cutest things ever! I had to get him racecar pjs because they are just so Calvin. He loves cars! And I will tell you, Linda is not lying when she says these pajamas are soft. They are the kind of PJs that make you just want to snuggle-bug your little one and hold them tight, which of course they don't always like. I know Calvin is just thinking, "Mom! I know I'm cute and so awesome-ly adorable, but do you really have to hug me so much!?" I can't help it, he's already so huggable, and when you slip on these ultra-cute, oh-so-soft pajamas, it just makes him even more so! I guess he'll just have to learn how to deal with it because with the quality of these pajamas, he'll be able to wear them for a long time to come!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

29 Thoughts:

LINDALSHOT said...

The AT HOME TINY SKULLS would be cute for Halloween .

mogrill said...

Love the Mermaid PJ's so cute!

Courtnee said...

At Home Snow Leopard Lap Neck Pajamas

So CuTE!

cgd.avon@yahoo.com

Jeanette J said...

The Polar Bear Footie Pajamas are cute

reinadrop said...

i like the Claesen's Short Sleeve Stripes Tee and Boxer & the boys veggie pj's. thanks!
reinadrop(at)juno(dot)com

Anonymous said...

at home snow leopard lap neck pajamas

Kari said...

Hatley Polo PJ Winter Wonderland Applique Pajamas in size 6

carolpie said...

carol at spcale@yahoo.com likes the mermaid pjs.

Anna said...

I like the skivvydoodles polar bear lime pajamas

Mrs.MegLogan said...

Well after a long search, I found something I ADORED in the right size! The "Hatley Polo PJ Winter Wonderland Applique Pajamas"

I think my eldest (a boy) would love those. They are very relaxed looking, but not too much print.

As for what I would love to see more of, things that are more unique, like footies for toddlers, with ruffles on the bum for girls. More neutral tones for the older set, and more gender specific for the baby age.

If I could have perfect PJ's I'd love a fleece footie in pastel pink, with ruffles at the collar, and on the bum in a size 3T for my girly girl.

Another cool one would be lavender for a baby girl, fleece footies with silver thread embroidered snowflakes.

Ok ok, don't even get me started, I love to design clothes!

Mrs.MegLogan
www.meglogan.com
meg @ meglogan (dot) com

nannalynda said...

Its the season for cozy pj's- my fave is the
Skivvydoodles Polar Bear Footed Lime Pajamas.
My granddaughter would love them!

Imanoptimisticbeauty said...

Well I couldn't pick just one pair of pjs for my favorite. My 4 year old had to get involved and her choice was Baby Steps Rhonda Tie Dye. Everything with her these days is about pink, and you can't get any more cool then pink tye-dye.

Great contest!

imanoptimisticbeauty[at]yahoo[dot]ca

Imanoptimisticbeauty said...

I blogged about your contest. http://imanoptimisticbeauty.blogspot.com/2008/10/my-baby-pajamas-giveaway.html

Now that my daughter has seen all the beautiful pajama choices I'll be hard pressed not to pick them up as she's already dancing around the house singing about her new pj's... oops!

imanoptimisticbeauty[at]yahoo[dot]ca

Imanoptimisticbeauty said...

Added your button to my sidebar

http://imanoptimisticbeauty.blogspot.com/

Thanks again for such a great contest!

Dover Fam said...

I love the Hatley Horses in Pasture Waffle PJ Pant and Tank!! Super cute.
dover381@yahoo.com

InMyHeart01 said...

I like the at home sushi pajamas and the fruit onesie

sherri419 said...

My little one would be adorable in the Claesen's Hearts Long Sleeve Gown!!! Great selection!!!

sherri419 at gmail dot com

Think about it said...

We like the Skivvydoodles polar bear lime pajamas!!!!!!!!

Sollie said...

I could definitely see my son in the Claesen's Short Sleeve Skull Tee and Boxer Set.
Sarahj4077 [at] msn.com

Anonymous said...

Rebecca cluthch

bliss319 said...

ramon tye die is the cutest 2t please, thanks

bliss319@hotmail.com

dhunt said...

Hatley Polo PJ Winter Wonderland Applique Pajamas in size 8


dianeh3690@gulftel.com

Anonymous said...

Love the New Jammies Fruits and Veggies & Butterflies short jammie set. Great in a size 3 please!

Lethally Blonde said...

I love the Hatley Polo PJ Steele Moose design! They would look soooooo adorable on my son, so that's my pick.

Lethally Blonde said...

Your button is in my right hand side bar of my blog: The Lethally Blonde Diary

Lethally Blonde said...

Dugg you on digg along with your other submissions. Dig Id: lethallyblonde.

betty R. said...

i just love the snow leopards...What i'd like is more footed,toddlers really need these! can't have too many around here ..lol..oh!and more odd sizes...thanks for this contest,enter me please

oldplace(dot)betty@gmail(dot)com

bkh61959 said...

Rock star footie pj's are my favorite, alot of cute stuff though, thanks for a great giveaway

Tammy said...

I like the Claesen's Checks Lounge Pant and L/S Pink Tee for my daughter - I wish they had more sizes for the tween set - women's too big - and they only have a couple of options for a 12/13 for girls.

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :)