home | tutorials | deals | reviews | subscribe | link | about | contact us

9.07.2008

Natural Pod Review

Natural Pod Review



Today's review is for natural baby products from Natural Pod!

Natural Pod is an extremely fun site that features, of course, completely natural items for babies, toddlers, and children! It was created by parents that had the desire to provide quality natural toys that would help bring out their children's imaginations. That and always wanting to find the right gift for someone. And let me tell you, they found that and some! Natural Pod makes me want to be a kid again with all the great items they have.

First off, if you have a daughter you need to check out the "house play" section, I want it all! The little kitchen, which I would of course stock with all that fun food they have. And they have so many fun games, toys, and arts and crafts kits, it takes me back just looking it all! I love that they have embraced the fact the children should be using their imaginations. When I was a child, all I wanted to do was play, you would never find me sitting in front of the t.v. or playing video games for hours on end. And that's how I'm going to raise my children as well. So I love that I've found Natural Pod because they have so many wonderful, natural products to keep children using their imaginations.

I was so excited for Calvin to receive his fun items from Natural Pod! He got a Fagus Van, a RaRa Organic Rabbit Rattle, and a Green Moss Organic Plant Dyed Long Sleeve Onzee. First, the Onzee is so cute, I love when I can find clothes for Calvin that aren't all covered in trucks in tools. Sometimes simpler is better, wouldn't you agree? He looks so grown up in it :) And the quality is wonderful, nice stitching and good and thick, which will do well for the upcoming cold winter months.

And the Rabbit Rattle is too darn cute! It looks like something my grandma would have made which makes me love it even more. The embroidery on it adds the perfect touch, it just stands out and makes it that much more unique. Calvin will sometimes just sit there and snuggle with it, though most of the time those ears go straight in his mouth! He loves them!

And last but definitely not least, Calvin's favorite item, the Fagus Van. When we first got it, he of course stuck it in his mouth, as he does with everything, but now he has just started figuring out that he can roll it around and he is loving it! He even makes little noises like a car would when he's playing with. When I was taking the pictures of him with it for this review, he ended up playing with it for a good 10 minutes after I was done taking pictures! And I love that it's wood, makes it gorgeous as well as a toy you know will last for more than one child. And the shape of this van is perfect for his little hand to hold onto. And, most importantly, it gets him using his imagination!
I love all the items I received from Natural Pod as I'm sure you all will! So even if you don't win the $50 Gift Certificate, head on over there and get something for the little angel in your life :)


Stumble Upon Toolbar

28 Thoughts:

Angela said...

May I just say that your little guy is so cute!! I had five little guys of my own, who are now big guys. The picture brings back memories ofthem playing with toys like this when they were this size. Thanks again for having this website.
hodgiemom7@gmail.com

Bunny B said...

I've dugg! ID: bunnymoney

bunnybx at gmail . com

Bunny B said...

I've your cute button on my sidebar!

bunnybx at gmail . com

Sandy & Rick said...

I like the large stacking rainbow and the Stir Xylophone.

w said...

got your button on my blog.

sweetsue said...

I love both the yellow and orange Organic Plant Dyed Crew Necks-the are so pretty and comfortable looking!

mogrill said...

The stacking rainbow is cool!

DOODLEGIRL said...

Brown Eggs
Very cute carton with six carved wooden eggs.

Minxy Mimi said...

I have your button on my sidebar!

mimibunny31@gmail.com

Belinda said...

I love the wooden Assorted Vegetables. Thanks!
1bmore @ gmail . com

Kari said...

My sister would love the stacking rainbow for her little boy!

Whimsical Creations said...

I have your button on my blog.

=) melanie
http://melaniescrafts.etsy.com
http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail.com

nannalynda said...

I love dolls, and really love the Sweet Dreams Baby and the 14" Bamboletta doll,
Sophia....they are so lovable and cuddly!

Laura said...

The stacking rainbow is cool
trinitygsd at yahoo dot com

Kristine Michelle said...

I really would like the Fabulantis game. It's something my two girls could play together!
Kristine Michelle
allmycrazycats @ aol.com

louiseb130 said...

I like the stacking rainbow

angelaandconnor at gmail.com said...

Oh my gosh I'd get connor the bobbing rabbit!

Ludmilochka said...

I like the Plant Dyed Baby Playsilks 12" x 12"

Linda said...

The stacking rainbow toy.

Ashley said...

I like the Vehicles Cube Puzzle. Neat stuff!

Ardy22 said...

Maybe the wooden veggies would encourage good eating

ardy22 at earthlink.net

pitaharmon said...

I need a chef hat for my 6 year old son!

crystalf said...

I would love to get the 12 oz Klean Kanteen Sippy -Pink Renewal for my daughter for preschool. Thank you!!

purango said...

The 14" Bamboletta Doll-Elizabeth is my favorite. garrettsambo@aol.com

KLM39 said...

I love the Stir Xylophone!

ms-texas said...

The cash register is really neat!

debbiebellows@gmail.com

donna444444 said...

I put your button on my blog.

info @ dress me up . ca said...

Hi there! Many months have passed, but I just found your site and this post - I love the picture of your little guy playing with my Organic Rabbit Rattle! So darling. It's exciting to see my work included in such a great giveaway.
Happy New Year!
Tressa
DressMeUp.ca

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :)