home | tutorials | deals | reviews | subscribe | link | about | contact us

9.09.2008

See Kai Run Review

See Kai Run Review



Today's Review is for a pair of Smaller 'Peter' shoes from See Kai Run!


See Kai Run was started in 2004, 2 years after the birth of the founder's son, Kai. (There is a picture of him in their "About" section, he is a cutie!) She "wanted to create a line of shoes that was as happening as Kai - bold, hip, fun, with an urban sensibility." On top of being stylish, she makes her shoes to be healthy for cute, little developing feet. :) In her 'See Kai Run' collection, all of the shoes have rubber soles that are flexible, but still sturdy enough for outdoor use. And her brand new, 'Smaller' collection is perfect for pre-walkers, made with a soft-suede sole that has non-slip rubber pads on them.

Calvin was lucky enough to receive a pair of the 'Smaller' line in the Peter style. These shoes are so stylish as well as functional for his little feet. He is constantly moving now, and I love these because they don't trip him up at all. He's able to run around the house as usual without any problems from them. Just as if he was barefoot. And I know they've got to be so comfortable for him with how soft the leather on the inside, as well as the leather on the outside, is.


While I'm on the subject of leather, it is so nice to know that he won't get sick from sticking these in his mouth. Although I don't encourage him to eat his shoes, it just kind of happens with him and anything he can get his hands on. He is teething, you know. And some shoes that I've seen that are cheap and mass produced, I really wonder what they are made out of and what would happen to Calvin if he was to stick it in his mouth. I was shopping one day and saw a pair that looked like it was made out of some kind of foam, so I smelled it, and it smelt so strongly of glue and other chemicals. It just really worries me. Which is why I'm even more glad that Calvin has his leather and suede shoes from See Kai Run. :) They're hip, they're functional, and they are made to last. I definitely recommend them!

http://www.seekairun.com/index.html

Stumble Upon Toolbar

33 Thoughts:

reb said...

I like the tine from smaller.

Greta said...

I have your button on my blog!
Greta C.

Whimsical Creations said...

I have your button on my blog.

=) melanie
http://melaniescrafts.etsy.com
http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail.com

darbishar said...

your button is on my sidebar :)

nannalynda said...

The Monica shoes would suit my 9 mo old grdaughter to a tee and my 4 yr old grdaughter would be so cute in the Pixie style shoes. When my daughter was little we
didn't have suc lovely selections like these to choose from! :)

Kathleen said...

I've got your button on my blog too

jenny said...

wow i love to try and win this for my little one there little girl shoes are also cute and well i realy be happy with any one of them thanks and if i was to win this i have to get a size 5 or 6 for a little one who's 18 to 24 mo's old

elizabeth said...

I love the Elaine style...I can picture my babe running around in them. So hoping my name is picked. Thanks!

elizabethwhitehill(at)gmail.com

w said...

got your button on my blog!

cathirushing said...

ELAINE ~ SO CUTE

Sassy Pink Boutique said...

I adore the "Bent" shoes! My son would look so hip and stylish! His feet are growing SO FAST, it seems like we always need new ones! info(at)sassypinkboutique(dot)com

Sassy Pink Boutique said...

Have your button up here:
www.contestsformammas.blogspot.com

Sassy Pink Boutique said...

Blogged here:
http://contestsformammas.blogspot.com/2008/09/see-kai-run-give-away.html

candace said...

i linked to your post at http://delectiblemommies.blogspot.com/2008/09/win-pair-of-see-kai-run-shoes.html

Sandy & Rick said...

I love the Nancy pair. I thought I had already entered this contest, but I didnt see my entry. So hopefully I dont enter twice. my email is ricksandyn at gmail dot com

mogrill said...

I love the Monica shoes. So cute and they look comfortable.

Kari said...

I love the BENT shoes!!

miriama said...

I love the June shoes

louiseb130 said...

The Nancy pair is cute

.sam. said...

New mum of a 5 week old . . . discovering the world of gorgeous baby shoes. What a great story and great shoes . . . If i had to pick only ONE favourite, it would be the TAMAR - so cute!

kywildcats_10 said...

I love the Addison in Smaller. They would actually work for a boy or girl.

Anna said...

I really like the Gavin ones for little boys.

sewingmema said...

I think the Julie is such a grown up look for the little one.

Ardy22 said...

The June shoes are my fav.

ardy22 at earthlink.net

justicecw said...

The Eleven style are my favorite! Thanks for the chance, justicecw@hotmail.com

Minxy Mimi said...

I have your button on my sidebar!
mimibunny31@gmail.com

Jennai said...

The June is my favorite style!
Jennai
HobartsMama @ aol.com

fancyfeet48 said...

I really like the Gavin ones for little boys

Casey Becher said...

I love the Lola shoe for girls! Thanks!

klp1965 said...

the monicas are so cute :)

liliesrnice said...

I like the kenso shoes, so cute!

Carolsue said...

The June is my favorite style.
digicat @ sbcglobal.net

SHANNON said...

I love these there great
sgegutz@gmail.com

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :)