home | tutorials | deals | reviews | subscribe | link | about | contact us

10.19.2008

Olive Kids Review

Olive Kids Review


Today's Review is for a Personalized Pack from Olive Kids! ($51.96) The pack includes: 1 Clock, 1 Placemat, 1 Bookmark, and 1 Nametag in the design of your choice! And there are a lot of cute designs to choose from :)


If you are a parent and you haven't heard of Olive Kids yet, you definitely need to go check them out. Talk about your one stop shopping for your kid! They have a bunch of cute designs, from robots, to mermaids, to pirates, to butterflies, etc. etc., you'll have no problem finding something to suit the little tyke in your life. And once you find the design you like, they have about a million products for you to get it on! (Okay, maybe not a million....but a lot) You can completely coordinate your child's room, their bedding, rug, pillows, wall art, clock, even the knobs on their dresser! Plus, they will get to take their favorite design out of their room as well. They can get their own placemat, magnets, even shower curtains! Almost makes me want to be a kid again so Calvin's not the only one having all the fun! :)

I mean, he got his own Personalized Pack and all of the designs are so bright and fun, I love them! I had to get the placemat in the Pirates design because it looks like a treasure map and I know I would have had a blast with that when I was younger. And how cool is that robot? As soon as I saw that robot nametag, I knew Calvin had to have it. And though he may not be able to use any of these yet (except for his awesome-o dinosaur clock), I know he's going to love them in the future. What little boy wouldn't? And in the meantime, I get to use the bookmark (I can't help it, it's so fun, and very sturdy, way better than my paper bookmark I was using before), and I just might be tempted to use that placemat sometime....I deserve to have fun too you know! ;) Oh and one other thing I wanted to mention to you mommas, they are all really great quality; sturdy as well as being very professionally printed. So no worries there.

Like I said, if you're a parent, you need to go check out Olive Kids ASAP, especially since the holidays are coming and I can think of more than a few kids that would be very excited to get some of the cool stuff they have at Olive Kids!

http://www.olivekids.com/

Stumble Upon Toolbar

45 Thoughts:

cmwheeler said...

It's hard to choose my fave design, but I know that I will so have to pick up the Game-On furniture knobs!

LIDARKSIDE said...

I like the tea party kids' bedding.

sweetsue said...

The Ride 'em Printed Rug is really cute!

smchester at gmail dot com

dhunt said...

Ride 'em Printed Rug is really cute!

Jeni said...

train,planes and trucks bedding

Shasta said...

I love the Wild Animals toddler bedding, my middle son is animal crazy and he would just ADORE that!!

JACLYN said...

I really really like the Heroes
Pers. Canvas Art. I like most of them, it's hard to pick just one item. :)

DOODLEGIRL said...

Blossoms And Butterflies Clock

jnmacdonald said...

I like the tea party growth chart.

Maja said...

ride 'em printed rug is great

makeetis said...

I like the Trains, Planes and Trucks
Personalized Tractor Print. It is so beautiful. My son loves trucks and tractors.

Heather said...

the personalized tea part print is so so CUTE!

Brenda said...

I love the Flowerland Printed Rug!

Candie said...

I love the Pirate Bedding Set

candieluster(at)gmail(dot)com

Jess said...

Heroes printed rug, he needs a new rug in his room and he picked that one out when I showed him.

sissy76 said...

The Pirates personalized clock

Alyssa said...

My son has the trains, planes and trucks bedspread, but not the accessories so any of those I'd love to have.

Genevieve P said...

I can't get the form to work, so I'll leave an entry here, though I don't know if it counts!

I like the pirate rug.

parknj at basicisp dot net

PS said...

I love the Ride Em cowboy clock! What fun stuff!!

cgogis said...

My son would absolutely love the Trains, Planes, and Trucks Printed Rug. And I think it would be fun in the circle shape!
cgogis at yahoo dot com

Becca Ann said...

I love the Mermaids Wallpaper Cutouts

Rachel said...

my son loves trains planes and trucks.

this would be great. thanks

jjlovejillian said...

I like the tea party growth chart and the tea party bedding.

kristine said...

That is some super cute stuff! I love the personalized growth chart in flowerland! That would be awesome to have!

ahiltz said...

I liked the cute printed mermaid rug! Thanks so much for doing this for us!
ahiltzy@yahoo(dot)com

Karen said...

I just have to get the Mermaids printed rug for my daughter's room. After having two boys and LOTS of testosterone in the house, it is high time to get some girly things in here!

Rebecca Graham said...

I like the trains, planes, and truck bedding. Thanks for the giveaway!

djgroz said...

Blossoms and Butterfly clock

ispeakbeanish said...

I love the flowerland toddler bedding.

Tammy said...

The country baby bedding is adorable!

Jeni said...

My son would flip over the trains,planes and trucks bedding

Lia said...

the flowerland toddler bedding, awwwww

cathy2406 said...

I love the new Tea Party bedding set...I also love the fact that you can decorate the whole room and bathroom in one theme. ashlyn@chuparkoff.com

klp1965 said...

i love the wild animals comforter :)

royaldixie said...

I love the pirate bedding, TOO CUTE

newmommyin08@yahoo.com

tatertot374 said...

Thank you for having this. I would love to win. I really like the tea party bedding. Thank you!
tatertot374@sbcglobal.net

bev said...

Some really cute items. I think my granddaughter would love the Blossoms And Butterflies. Thanks for having the contest!

Grace said...

Vroom! Hooked Rug

silverhartgirl said...

I like the Dinosaurland Toddler Bedset Plus

Swtlilchick said...

I love the Somethin'fishy personalized clock
Very cute.Thanks for the giveaway

CharlieGurl57@aol.com

fancyfeet48 said...

I love the Ride Em cowboy clock

Noggy said...

Wild Animals Toddler Bedset BD-WILD-215 is my favorite hands down.

Peggy said...

Flowerland Printed Rug is so pretty and my favorite

Amity said...

I love the wild animals bedding..it would go perfect in my 7 yr olds room!!

amitymatthia[at]hotmail[dot]com

Amani said...

Wow!! It's fantastic stuff for kids!!

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :)