home | tutorials | deals | reviews | subscribe | link | about | contact us

11.25.2008

Dr. Seuss by Bumkins Review

Dr. Seuss by Bumkins Review



Today's Review is for a Dr. Seuss Coverall Seuss Suit from Bumkins!


First off, I want to say that this boy is getting harder and harder to take pictures of! He will not sit still at all. I tried giving him a toy, but he shoved it in his mouth and that didn't make for the prettiest picture, lol. So if you start noticing that most of my pictures of Calvin are him crawling to me, it's for this very reason. Now, onto the review :)

I was more than happy to be a part of the Bumkins Blog Tour and get a chance to review one of their fabulous Dr. Seuss items. I LOVE Dr. Seuss, not only are the books so fun, but he has a ton of great quotes. For example, the quote on my Dr. Seuss Suit that Calvin got, "It is fun to have fun. But you have to know how." Simple, to the point, true, and surprisingly deep at the same time. And I love that they put that saying on the back of the suit like they did. There is a lot of attention to detail in this suit. From the saying, to the cute Thing 1 and Thing 2 design, even to the buttons, which have Cat's hat on them. Love it!

This suit really seems to embody what it is like to be a child. It's bright, fun, cute, and full of pizazz! And of course, it is so well made (I wouldn't expect any less from Bumkins!). The fabric is nice and thick, the stitching is beautiful, it was made to last. They made this one with babies like Calvin in mind!

On top of this review, I am excited to tell you about a fun contest Bumkins is having. It is the: "Bumkins Grinchmas Gift and Contest! With any Bumkins Dr. Seuss Purchase receive Free Grinch Superbib and automatically be entered to win a four pack of Dr.Seuss How the Grinch Stole Christmas Ornaments! Just enter grinch08 at checkout to receive your complimentary bib."

I received one of these bibs and an ornament and they are just too much fun! You can't help but smile when you see them. I love "The Grinch", it's a classic for me that is required at every Christmas! So I love that I get to have a Grinch bib and ornament for Calvin for his very first Christmas :) I love how easy the bib is to put on, and they have that nice little catcher deal at the bottom. This is very much needed for Calvin, who likes to "accidently" drop his food as much as he likes to eat it. :)

You don't want to miss out on this opportunity for a a free bib and a chance to win those fabulous ornaments! So head on over to Bumkins today and have fun finding the perfect Dr. Seuss item for your little one--> http://www.bumkins.com/shop/pc/Dr-Seuss-c40.htm




Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :)