home | tutorials | deals | reviews | subscribe | link | about | contact us

11.24.2008

layers clothing review



Today's Review is for a Louise Dress from Layers Clothing!

Have you ever gotten an item of clothing that isn't something you would usually get, but it looked so amazing that you had to at least try it? You get home (or to the dressing room) and close your eyes as you put it on, scared to see if it will look as good as you hoped. Slowly, you open your eyes.....and to your surprise, you look AWESOME! Well, that's how I felt with this gorgeous dress from Layers Clothing. It looked so fabulous on the model that I knew I had to try it. While part of me thought, "Yeah, of course it looks great on the model, everything looks great on the model. But that doesn't mean it will look good on you." The other part, the more dominant one, thought, "Live a little, give it a try!" I'm glad I listened to the dominant one :)

This dress honestly fits me like a glove. I was a little worried it wouldn't fit me as well because of my "Nursing Mom" figure that is nothing like the super petite figure of the model. But when I slipped it on, I knew that this dress was made for me. It is so classy and elegant, I can't help but feel beautiful when I wear it. And it's so nice to have that boost to your confidence once in awhile.

Layers Clothing has done an amazing job at creating gorgeous and unique clothing at incredible prices. My Louise dress is only $65! For a dress that is that beautiful and high quality, the price is unbelievable. Their most expensive dress is a mere $70! At those prices, there is no reason to buy a cheap dress at Ross that everyone else has. Layers Clothing gives everyone the chance to look as unique and beautiful on the outside as they are on the inside.
So head on over to Layers Clothing and give yourself a chance to feel as gorgeous as they have made me feel! I promise you won't regret it :)






*These pictures link to the corresponding product page*

Stumble Upon Toolbar

8 Thoughts:

quidessential said...

I'm typically too scared to buy clothing online, but it's awesome that you had such a wonderful experience!

StudioCherie said...

This is a clothing company I never would have found without your review. They have a very nice site! Thanks for the link. You look wonderful in your new dress.

Fighter of the Night Man said...

Great dress! Glad you listened to the voice that said give it a try!!

Expressions By Devin said...

Great feature.I love there clothes.They have a very nice selection.Thanks for sharing this website and link with us

Thrifty and Chic Mom said...

I have the grey dress in the picture and LOVE it wouldn't have bought it in a store if I saw it though, would have felt like you did but it is amazing!

Shelley said...

I'm a subscriber:)

Shelley said...

Wow...such cute clothes and the prices seem REALLY reasonable too. Thanks, Katie, for sharing such a great site:)

Jennifer said...

Thank you for the review. I love their clothing. The dress you purchased is one I have been looking at. I have not purchased it because I am wondering if my hourglass shape (with wide) shoulders would fit and if so, what size? Would a medium be too tight or a large be to looses? *sigh* I really need answers. LOL

knittingmomof3 (AT) gmail (DOT) com

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :)