home | tutorials | deals | reviews | subscribe | link | about | contact us

12.27.2008

a little elegant's 'ThinkBaby Gift Set' review



Today's Review is for your choice of any ThinkBaby Gift Set from A Little Elegant! ($44.95)



I can't begin to tell you how impressed I was with this set. Calvin, being a breastfed baby, has never taken well to bottles or sippy cups. He always chewed on them instead of sucking on them properly, which made it so he didn't really like them all too much. So when I gave Calvin the sippy cup and it took him less than a minute to figure out how to use it, I was impressed. I think it was so much easier for him because the nipple for the sippy cup, as well as the bottle nipples, are super soft, unlike a lot of bottle and sippy cup nipples. And the shape of the nipples is more natural as well, which made it a lot easier for him to adjust. Plus, the sippy cup nipple and handles are interchangable with all of the bottles, so if you would prefer a smaller sippy cup, you have the option! And, a very important aspect that they have is the fact that they are free of Bisphenol-A, Phthalates, and Nitrosamines. These bottles are the best that I have tried and I can honestly say that these are my bottle of choice from here on out!

Besides the fabulous ThinkBaby line over at A Little Elegant, they also have so many other great products for you to get for the little love of your life. From Naturesutten, to Erbaorganics, to Robbie Adrian Organics, you'll find that they carry the best in natural, healthy products for your baby. A Little Elegant is one of my absolute favorite online baby boutiques that I know you'll love as well!

Don't forget to check out my Coupons Page for a 15% Off coupon for A Little Elegant!




Related Products:



Stumble Upon Toolbar

35 Thoughts:

cdziuba said...

I love the Robbie Adrian Organics (Little Pink Blanket) ! cdziuba@aol.com

sarahbethe said...

I really like these gift sets! Other than the bamboo gift set, my favorite item from A Little Elegant is the Robbie Adrian Organic blue stroller blanket.
sarahbethe At yahoo.com

demmi said...

such nice stuff I like
Organic Dream Sleeper con5459(at)gmail(dot)com

nannalynda said...

HI Katie
You always find the most unique sites! It would be great to win since we have a new little boy (grandson) coming in March '09!
It sure would surprise his mommy!

pixiepine said...

Leslie Joseph

lesliedoll at hotmail dot com

leah said...

I love the Organic Teethers that are in shapes of fruits & veggies!

Stephen said...

Stephen Saunders
ghostamongyou at gmail.com

mere101 said...

Meredith Shearer
emmaandaidan@yahoo.com

redron said...

want to win this

wendy said...

wendy wallach

madamerkf at aol dot com

official entry form is not working for me at all

ProjectHope7 said...

i love the bamboo gift set and the organic sleeper sack and cap! they are great!
cathy b
projecthope 7 at g mail dot com

Maryea said...

I'd like the Organic Dream Sleeper.My dd is expecting in the new year and I'd love to win something for her!

Vicky Boackle said...

vboackle@aol.com

mogrill said...

The Organic Dream Sleeper sounds so nice! Thanks for the chance.

Reyn said...

Reyn S.

Rogareyn at gmail dot com

miriama said...

Foogo Without Handles (Pink) is so cute!

MaggieM said...

I love 'A Little Elegant"! I think my favorite item is the Robbie Adrian Organic Natural Nursery Blanket ($118) but too pricey for me to buy. I'd love to win the "Think Baby Gift Set" for my niece, who is due on Feb. 4th, her first child. The gift set would really wow her!

maggie@mannwieler.com

Kimberly said...

Hi...I'm Kimberly and my email is allaboutkimberly AT gmail DOT com

poodlemom said...

Organic Dream Sleeper and the Bamboo set.

Sarah Berry said...

Hi! I'm Sarah and my e mail is dreamweaver21us over at hotmail
I love the toddler bamboo plate. Thanks

AllieOop said...

I love the Little Bamboo Set (Dark); thanks for the giveaway.
aghendrick@aol.com

Anonymous said...

The Organic Dream Sleeper looks so comfortable! Great giveaway! Thanks! senekers@comcast.net

Chris said...

my favorite item from A Little Elegant is the Robbie Adrian Organic blue stroller blanket.

Nad said...

I love the Foogo Container in Pink.

treflea4 at gmail dot com

kaylee8 said...

What a great gift set!

djgroz said...

Great contest

DOODLEGIRL said...

I love the Heirloom Series Gift Set

Aaron said...

cool!

Anonymous said...

james edward anderson
james_edward_anderson@hotmail.com

purango said...

The Foogo Container (Pink) is my favorite. garrettsambo@aol.com

MisfitMookie said...

The ThinkBaby Gift Set. I would love to win this for my daughter! Thanks for the great giveaway!
misfitmookie at gmail.com

dvice said...

Great thanks. --Dan

calgirl said...

enter me
Pamela White
pwhite(at)yahoo.com

calgirl said...

I really like the organic duck bath mitt. very cute.

ZESTYWONDERLAND said...

Baby Bamboo Gift Set Rock!The Organic Dream Sleeper is beautful & lokks comfy~
zestywonderland@gamil.com

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :)