home | tutorials | deals | reviews | subscribe | link | about | contact us

12.16.2008

Tatutina Review

Tatutina Review

Today's Review is for a Mini Bins set of 3 ($24) and Melamine Dish Set ($18) in the Flowes design from Tatutina!

When I first came across Tatutina, I was instantly drawn to the fun, bright nature of all their products. Then I got the chance to look around and I was very impressed by their fabulous selection. Not only do they have cute and whimsical children and baby products, but they also offer some super fun Take-Out Menu & Recipe Boxes for adults. Which I think is a very fun way to stay organized. And there are a lot more great products to be found over at Tatutina :)

I got a chance to review the Melamine Dish Set in the flowers designs, along with the Mini Bins Set in the same design. I'll start with the dishes. First, I love that they aren't glass, that way they won't break when your child throws them (which, as parents, we all know happpens at least a couple times a week...). The designs are so fun and cheerful, I can't help but think of springtime, even though it's snowing. When I was a little girl, I would have loved to have my own dishset like this. I would have loved the pretty flowers and hearts, and I would have also loved having my very own set of dishes. I think Tatutina did an excellent job in taking the time to create a product that children will actually want and use.

And the stacking bins are just so incredibly cute. They are in the same design as the dishset (what can I say? I like that design!) They are super nice and sturdy, definitely made to last. These would make a really welcome addition in any little girls room, don't you think? Again, you can't help but love the bright, cheery colors. I love that though they went with the pinks and purples, they also used orange to help add some pizazz so it's not just the same old same old.

I think Tatutina is a great place to buy fun, unique gifts for your kids. Gifts that they will actually use over and over again instead of using once and forgetting about them. I am more than happy to recommend Tatutina products to any parent out there :)

http://tatutina2002.stores.yahoo.net/




Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 Thoughts:

priscillawallace said...

is this giveaway still open? I'd love a chance to win this for my little girl.

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :)