home | tutorials | deals | reviews | subscribe | link | about | contact us

1.31.2009

wired originals review



Today's Review is for a "One" Necklace from Wired Originals! ($32)


My collarbones are one of my favorite features. I love them. I love that they let you be sexy and modest at the same time. I don't need to wear a shirt with a super low neckline to show them off, and I LOVE to show them off. So when I put on my "One" necklace for the first time and saw that if fell directly at my collarbones, it was love at first site. The subtle beauty of this necklace helps me show them off without even trying, which I'm sure my husband loves ;)

And on top of the fact that it accentuates my favorite asset, the color of this necklace suits me to a 'T'. I am not one for shiny, "over-the-top-pretty" jewelry. My style is more "laid-back-beautiful", and the oxidation and style of this necklace definitely gives it that look and feel. I absolutely love this necklace and I'm so excited to share Wired Originals with you. All of the jewelry at Wired Originals is as unique and beautiful as the "One" necklace. I'm sure you'll find something there that you can't live without. And hey, if it is the "One" necklace, go for it! Show off those sexy collarbones! You know you want to ;)

http://wiredoriginals.etsy.com

More fab items from Wired Originals:
(pics link to products)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 Thoughts:

Blue & White Wear said...

Very nice!!! Simple yet elegant.

Angie L said...

I love the simplicity of these pieces.

bennigancat@yahoo.com

Stefani @ MommyEnterprises.com said...

They have some neat stuff.

Stefani @ Mommy Enterprises

Hana said...

I love " Moxie "
Thanks
Hana(at)roadrunner(dot)com

jamaise said...

I love the "Path" earrings - I agree on collarbones.

jamaisew@gmail.com

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :)