home | tutorials | deals | reviews | subscribe | link | about | contact us

2.15.2009

Free Samples3



Welcome to the 3rd Edition of my Free Samples page! All new samples have *new* written by them. I found some great new Food Samples (Diet Dr. Pepper and more!) And I'll be adding more later. As always, all of these samples are simple to get, there are no "participation required" samples that are impossible to get. If any of these links stop working, or the offer expires, feel free to comment and let me know and I'll take it down :) Enjoy!

Beauty Samples:


Aquaphor Healing Ointment

Body Eclipse© Aromatherapy Moisturizing Shampoo

Stetson Rich Suede Cologne

Celion Dion Sensational Perfume

Dove: New Therapy System w/Unique Serums

MK Signature Ultimate Mascara



Personal Hygiene:


Playtex Gentle Glide

Always Infinity

Degree: Men Absolute Protection



Babies/Children:

Goodnites Underjams*new*

Member's Mark Infant Formula*new*

Little Scholastic Book*new*

TENA for Children

Parent's Choice: Milk Baby Formula

Parent's Choice: Gentle Baby Formula

ADT: Child Safety Kit



Medicine/Health:

Benefiber: On The Go*new*

Gas-X Thin Strips

Airborne Original Zesty Orange

Cosamin MSM: Joint Health

Metamucil: Berry Burst



Food/Beverages:


Trident Gum (submit photo)*new*

Malcom's Premium Hot Chocolate*new*

Quaker Dark Chocolate Raspberry Almond True Delights*new*

Ensure Shake*new*

Diet Dr. Pepper*new*

Total Cranberry Crunch Cereal

Splenda with Fiber

Quaker Oats Rice Cakes

Cream of Wheat


Home:


Tide Total Care

Lysol Power Toilet Cleaner

Mr. Clean Magic Mini Eraser

Charmin Mega Roll Extender

Mantra Tote Bag

Pets:

Treat People Dog Treats

Whites Premium Dog Food




I would just like to state that I found most of these samples at All Free Samples.com. (Gotta give them credit for all their hard work!) Enjoy the free goodies!!! :D



Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I love your site, but as someone who lives outside the US (Israel, to be exact) I wish you could mark the offers that are valid worldwide (as you do in the giveaway section), or maybe even add a list of worldwide samples. I think it would be great!
Thanks, Tammy

Kate said...

Just FYI: The Bear Naked and Yogi Tea samples have ended. Bummer, but thanks for the rest!

Katie Lyons said...

Thanks Kate!

Rich and Mallory said...

Thank you for putting all of these free samples together for us. I can't wait to get them in the mail ! Thanks so much!

Katie Lyons said...

I will do that from now on Tammy! :)

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :)