home | tutorials | deals | reviews | subscribe | link | about | contact us

2.17.2009

LTDchix Review

LTDchix Review


Today's Review is for a Short Sleeve Laundry Mom Tee from LTDchix! (ARV $15-$20)


Isn't this shirt adorable? I got the chance to try out the Laundry Mom tee and not only do I love how soft, comfy, and cute it is, but the design really embodies how it can feel to be a mom sometimes. Before you become a mom, you just don't realize how much work is involved. And then you're thrown into this world of dishes, dirty diapers, laundry, and barely finding the time to take a shower, let alone do your hair, and you wonder why no one warned you. Maybe watching your own mom pull her hair out could have been a warning, but, face it, when you're a teenager you really don't pay attention to that kind of stuff.

The thing is, though, despite the never ending chores, being a mom, for me, really is living my dream. I take the bad with the good, and the good just outweighs the bad tenfold. So, that little disheveled mom with the laundry basket, the "I'm going crazy" smile, and the oh-so-chic sweats, isn't lying when she says she is "Living the Dream". Because to me, even though you go insane every now and then, it's worth it in the end ;) So I can't help but love these designs. And whenever I put on my Laundry Mom tee, it just reminds me of all that. I know that any mom would love to receive one of these shirts because they understand. We are all "Living the Dream", so to speak, and with the LTDchix line, now we can show it to the world. (My review picture will be up soon, having a few difficulties getting the pics from my camera at the moment...)

Now for the interview:


1. How/Why was LTDChix started?

We started LTDchix because we came up with a great idea. A few summers ago, we were loading our kids (7in all) into our cars after a long day at the beach. It was so chaotic that we just looked at each other and laughed. Kind of thought....how did we get here?? We decided then and there that we should capture that chaos and market it.

2. What is your absolute favorite design?

We both love the Laundry Mom. We don't particularly like doing laundry, although we realize there are some women who do - our hats are off to them. However, we do feel most people can relate to the fact that the laundry is never done.


3. What is your favorite part about running LTDChix?

Our favorite part of running LTDchix is the flexibility we have. Since it's our own company, we are able to work around our own personal schedules. We fit it into our lives rather than the other way around.

4. Do you Haiku?

Laundry never done
Where do the clothes come from now
I cannot take it

5. What inspires you?

We are inspired by our own experiences in our daily lives. There is a certain beauty in the routine of all of our lives that we think a lot of people miss. Plus, there's a lot of humor in it all too, if you just spin it the right way.

6. Any future products/designs in the works that we can look forward to?

We are currently working on bringing some new items to our website. A few things in the works are tote bags and possibly a gift book. We are also in the process of enhancing our website to make customers want to visit us over and over again.

Other fab designs from LTDchix: (click on picture to see tees)


Stumble Upon Toolbar

17 Thoughts:

Renee' Simmons said...

I liked them all! Great site! I liked the "Cleaning"!

Renee' Simmons said...

Your button can be found at www.bearabledeals.com/sweepstakes.htm

Renee' Simmons said...

http://twitter.com/bearabledeals/status/1222285372 Contest has been tweeted & I am following you

Painter Mommy said...

I picked the multi-tasking mom design - soooo ME!! i like the long sleeved red.

Dawn
@PainterMommy

Painter Mommy said...

Oooops. I made a mistake and read the rules wrong and commented. I am so sorry!

Dawn

teresa said...

official entry form is not working

Teresa Salazar
moochmonkey@gmail.com

Kenna Rogers said...

I like the Multi-Tasking Mom!

kennarog@aol.com

Liza767 said...

pick me pick me :)

Liza767 said...

i get newsletter

Liza767 said...

i follow you

Diana D said...

Thanks for having the wonderful giveaway.

dianad8008 AT gmail DOT com

purango said...

The lipstick/Light Pink Cleaning Mom is my favorite. garrettsambo@aol.com

Melissa said...

Thanks for the great giveaway!

melissapainter [at] gmail [dot] com

Taylor said...

A Casson
skyxsky27(at)gmail.com

Taylor said...

Multi_tasking Mom one, ty.
skyxsky27(at)gmail.com

cathy2406 said...

I love the Multi tasking mom shirt as well. Cathy king/ashlyn@chuparkoff.com

Sharla said...

I love the picture! I hadn't seen it before. You are so cute!

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :)