home | tutorials | deals | reviews | subscribe | link | about | contact us

2.18.2009




Today's review is for a Two-piece locket necklace from Planetjill. ($165)

I don't even know where to begin in telling you how excited I was to review this gorgeous necklace! I have been wanting a personalized locket for some time now and this came just in time for me to show it off on Valentine's Day. I enjoyed the entire process with this necklace! It came in a beautiful box with a sweet ribbon and then I opened it up and it was inside this adorable little silky drawstring bag.

Inside was a picture of my husband and I on our honeymoon. I just couldn't believe how clear it was. You could see every little detail! It looked just like that piece was made just for me.


The sterling silver is beautiful and soft but at the same time isn't going to be one of those necklaces that breaks with the first tug from my twins. Wearing it makes me feel so pretty and romantic. I am so impressed with Planetjill.

"Planetjill was created somewhat unintentionally. Founder, Jill Schiff, had been designing jewelry and at the beginning of a career in photography when it occurred to her that she
could create an elegant necklace with a tiny photograph. She made herself
a necklace and was immediately inundated with compliments. She then made gifts for friends and family and before she knew it, the phones were ringing off the hook with orders."

Valentine's may be over for this year girls, but Mother's Day is coming soon. I would send your man to Planetjill for a piece you can cherish forever!

https://www.planetjill.com/default.asp


More items I loved from Planetjill:
(pics link to products)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

9 Thoughts:

Jingle said...

For some reason the entry form is not showing up for me this morning. I would love to enter! Planet Jill has such beautiful personalized pieces! jinglesells at gmail dot com

elsmarlouamrman said...

This is a great giveaway. I love everything from this place. Thanks for this chance.

elsmangeri@snet.net

okbarbie5@yahoo.com said...

The locket is sooo beautiful and I love lockets. Thanks for a chance to iwn one!!

memoriesforlifescrapbooks said...

That locket is beautiful! And her other products look just as great :)

Judy said...

thanks!
judyylee@hotmail.com

Stefani @ MommyEnterprises.com said...

Very pretty!

Stefani At Mommy Enterprises

Anonymous said...

Connie Davis
7217 Hoover Dr
Sellersburg, In.
47172
This is so stunning. I can put my first grandsons pictures in it

Beawhiz said...

I am a photographer myself, and I think that combining photography with jewelry is awesome! I would love to have a piece for myself.

busweet(at)gmail.com

windycindy said...

What a fantastic site! I like how it says, your letters, your photo, etc. There are some very lovely jewelry pieces on her site. I would appreciate being entered in your delightful giveaway drawing. Many thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :)