home | tutorials | deals | reviews | subscribe | link | about | contact us

3.24.2009

bamboosa bamboobaby review



Today's review is for a BambooBaby Fitted Crib Sheet in Sprout from Bamboosa. (ARV $25)



I covet any kind bamboo cloth. Shirts, onesies, blankets, pjs, etc. So I was so excited to be able to review this fitted crib sheet because I just knew it would be so incredibly soft, as any bamboo fabric is. As soon as I got it I couldn't stop touching it, and was more than a little jealous that Calvin was getting this fab sheet and not me. But my Mister Mister deserves the best, and compared to his old sheet (Which I got from Wal Mart for about $20, thinking it was the softest I could find at that price range. Boy was I wrong!) this sheet is amazing.

And the color is such a beautiful, soft green that matches his bumper perfectly. Me and Calvin both give this sheet two thumbs up! That is, if Calvin knew how to give the thumbs up ;) But he does know how to talk about his little Giraffe friend while he's snuggling on his new sheet, which is pretty much the same thing.

It honestly doesn't get better than bamboo! It's eco-friendly, incredibly soft, breathable, the list goes one! That's why I am happy to recommend Bamboosa to you all :)

https://www.bamboosa.com/store/cart.php


Other fantastic products from Bamboosa:
(click on photo to go to corresponding product page)



Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 Thoughts:

Sharla said...

What a cutie! And I just love that vivid color!

Anonymous said...

100% Bamboo Fine Jersey Fitted V-Neck looks so nice and soft. I love Bambo. My son would enjoy these sheets very much. Thanks for the chance.

katie_mmartin at yahoo dot com.

Anonymous said...

Wish these were around when raising my children. Now - would be great for my grandchildren

rdzawislak@comcast.net

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :)