home | tutorials | deals | reviews | subscribe | link | about | contact us

3.15.2009

Combi Coccoro Car Seat & Stylagio WINNERS!

Combi Coccoro Car Seat & Stylagio WINNERS!





I am very excited to anounce our Combi Coccoro Car Seat winner! The winner is:
Entry #10: Sasha from http://sturgesfamily222.blogspot.com/ who's winning entry was "I put a button on my blog! http://sturgesfamily222.blogspot.com/"
and her original entry was "I absolutely LOVE the Lillebaby EuroTote! I've never seen something like that and it's incredible. It totally seems like a comfortable and convenient way to travel and walk around with your baby. Not to mention the comfort the baby would experience being rocked and cuddled within it. My little one is two now, but for the next baby I will DEFINITELY get this!"

Congratulations Sasha! I've already received your reply and will be mailing your info to My Baby Modern soon!


And for all those that didn't win but still want to have one, head on over to My Baby Modern and order one today! http://www.mybabymodern.com/ And if you sign up for their newsletter, you'll be in on all the latest discounts! Who doesn't love a good discount? :)





And the winners of our fun and fabulous Stylagio Giveaway are:

Entry #334: Mallory who said "What a cute idea!!! I hate putting my purse on the ground. These fun little clips come in great colors too!!! LOVE THEM"

Entry #210: Dina who said "Useful and beautiful - great accessory!"

Congrats! I'm emailing you both :)

And for those of you who didn't win, Stylagio is generously offering all readers a special discount! Enter "TG20" for 20% off anytime between today and March 31st, 2009.

I love helping you all get free stuff :D Hope everyone has a happy Sunday!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 Thoughts:

News Around The Blogs said...

Congratulations Sasha, that is AWESOME!!!!!

lfhpueblo said...

Congrats to Sasha, Mallory, and Dina.
I really like the name Mallory. Where I live I don't know of anyone with the name Mallory.

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :)