home | tutorials | deals | reviews | subscribe | link | about | contact us

3.26.2009

free samples
This Will Be Updated SOON!
Welcome to the 4th Edition of my Free Samples page! All new samples have *new* written by them. As always, all of these samples are simple to get, there are no "participation required" samples that are impossible to get. If any of these links stop working, or the offer expires, feel free to comment and let me know and I'll take it down :) Enjoy!

beauty samples:

Just for Men - Touch of Gray (rebate) US Only

Nelsons Pure & Clear Purifying Daily Face Wash US, UK, Republic of Ireland, and Eire
(answer to question: Tea Tree, Arnica, Calendula, Hypericum)

Dove: New Therapy System w/Unique Serums US Only

personal hygiene:

Aquafresh Extreme Clean Toothpaste (coupon) US Only

Crest Whitening Strips US Only

Simply Discrete Feminine Protection Disposal Products US Only

Degree: Men Absolute Protection US Only

babies/children:


Huggies Pure & Natural Diaper US & Canada

Parent's Choice Formula (yes, another one!) US Only

Pull-Ups Potty Training DVD US & Canada

Fit for Kids DVD US Only

Goodnites Underjams US & Canada

Member's Mark Infant Formula US Only

Parent's Choice: Milk Baby Formula US Only

Parent's Choice: Gentle Baby Formula US Only

ADT: Child Safety Kit US Only

medicine/health:

Zyrtec US Only (check for availability in your state)

Gas-X Thin Strips US Only

Metamucil: Berry Burst US & Puerto Rico


food/beverages:

Dunkin' Donuts Original Coffee Cont. US

Trident Gum (submit photo) US Only

Quaker Dark Chocolate Raspberry Almond True Delights US Only

Splenda with Fiber US Only


home:

Cooking with Stock Recipe Booklet *new* US Only

Tide Total Care US Only

Charmin Mega Roll Extender US Only



pets:

Pet n' Shape Dog Treats US Only

Whites Premium Dog Food Worldwide


Stumble Upon Toolbar

13 Thoughts:

Michelle said...

Did anyone else try the MK mascara? They rejected my email address. I tried all 4 of my email addresses and it said "invalid email format"
oh well

hi said...

you're wonderful

Katie Lyons said...

Michelle,
I was able to awhile ago, but I still haven't received the sample. If I don't get it soon, I'm just going to take it down.

I just went in and tried it with a different email and it worked, so I don't know what was wrong with it. Hope it ends up working for you! :)

Katie Lyons said...

Oh, and to the person that said I'm wonderful, I non-reluctantly agree ;)
Thanks! lol

Cindy B. of Montana said...

I just did the MK mascara sample, worked for me...

Me said...

I don't comment often around here. But I love this site. Free is always fun!

Melissa said...

I did the MK mascara thing a while back and still haven't received anything. Anyone actually get it?!

Katie Lyons said...

I haven't gotten it either, Melissa, so I'm going to take it off. :(

Serenity said...

Eucerin and Roots of Nature Remedies are no longer available.

Lauren said...

Mars Chocolate is having a "Chocolate Relief Act."

www.realchocolate.com

dcg2u said...

Quaker's Dark Chocolate Raspberry Almond True Delights was rather tasty :)

Julia said...

Crest Whitestrips offer from Wal-Mart has expired.

Anonymous said...

Trident gum offer is no longer available

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :)