home | tutorials | deals | reviews | subscribe | link | about | contact us

3.18.2009

goody green bag review



Today's review is for a Planet Luv Goody Green Bag! (ARV $8.95)


Before I start the review, here's a bit more info on exactly what a Goody Green Bag is:
"Goody Green Bags are eco-trendy reusable bags for the style conscious and environmentally friendly shopper.
All bags are made from non-woven polypropylene - a coated, water resistant material that is light-weight, durable, fire resistant and washable.
Each bag easily fits 2 gallons of milk plus additional groceries.
Each bag folds down into compact envelope size and opens to a full size tote bag.
Our bags are perfect for browsing the farmers market, trips to the grocery store, mall shopping, picking up take out, running miscellaneous errands, and even baby needs! They easily fold up and can be stored in your glove compartment, purse or pocket for easy access.
Our mission is to make it simple for consumers to help preserve and sustain a healthy Earth."

When I got my Goody Green Bag, the first thing I noticed was how cute it is. The design is fun, and folded up it looks like a wallet, how fab is that? Which also means it will be easy to store in my purse or diaper bag, unlike other reusable totes that I have that I just don't know what to do with because they just take up too much space and don't fold up even near as nice as this bag does. And when I opened it, I was shocked at how HUGE this bag is! I mean, you read on the site how big it is, but until you see it firsthand, you can't even comprehend. I was very impressed and excited. Considering you can fit 2 gallons of milk in this bag plus even more groceries, you won't need that many bags for all of your grocery shopping. And the fact that they are helping the environment by cutting down on the waste from plastic bags, really makes this a win-win product that everyone should have.

These bags are fantastic and I would definitely recommend you head on over to Goody Green Bags and get some for yourself!
http://www.goodygreenbag.com/

Other fab designs from Goody Green Bag:
(click on any photo to go to product ordering page and to see even more designs!)



Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 Thoughts:

Sharla said...

Those are really cute! And I can't believe how small they fold up to and how much they hold! How neat!

Sam said...

I'm sorry, I can't find the entry form. And these are so cute! Please sign me up! Thanks! sustainstheweary@yahoo.com

Jo said...

I also love these bags...I have the Cherry Picking Bag design and I love it..Something not mentioned in this blog is that in honor of Earth Day, you can get a 15% off discount by using this link.. http://www.goodygreenbag.com/order/earthday
~Jo~

Esme said...

I love these-they are great and cute.

Gaell said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Ann

http://externallaptop.net

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :)