home | tutorials | deals | reviews | subscribe | link | about | contact us

3.31.2009

minui HandySitt Review

minui HandySitt Review



Today's review is for the ultimate portable high chair, the minui HandySitt! (ARV $149)


To say I love the minui HandySitt is seriously an understatement. This incredibly modern portable high chair has become a staple in my everyday life. I use it at home, and whenever I take Calvin somewhere that we're going to eat, it goes with us. What is so fabulous about the minui HandySitt you ask? Well, let me tell you of just a few of the qualities that make it so appealing to me:

- It's extremely lightweight and easy for me to carry, even when I'm holding the Mister.

- It's incredibly easy to use; I love that it only has one strap, when there are a bunch of straps involved, I get confused. There is nothing confusing about this at all. (see video on how it works HERE)

- It has a fab, modern design.

- I'll be able to use this with Calvin until he is 5 years old!

- It replaces the dirty, sticky high chairs at restaurants that make me cringe.

This high chair is amazing! Everytime I take it out with me, people ask about it. They want to know where I got it, and they can't stop raving about what an ingenious design it is. My MIL wishes they had been invented when her kids were babies. :)

And if you're looking at it and wondering if it's worth the $149 it costs (like I did at first), think about this: The average high chair is $149 or more, isn't portable, and is very bulky, taking up a lot of space when not in use. On the other hand, if you opt to get the minui HandySitt instead, your getting a very modern, portable high chair (can be used at home or on the go) that lies flat when not in use, that also becomes a booster seat as your child grows older. When I compared the two like that, it was no contest for me.

Before I go, I also wanted to let you in on something that made it so I was not only impressed with the minui HandySitt, I was impressed with the company as well. They offer the best guarantee I have ever seen. If you don't like your HandySitt, they will refund your money, pay for return shipping, PLUS give you $10 towards the purchase of a different high chair! I was completely blown away by that and just had to share that with you all. Seriously, still can't believe that.

I will wholeheartedly recommend the minui HandySitt to any parent I meet. Not trying to sound info-mercially, but it is fantastic. I wish I could come up with a complaint for you all, I know you love a good "I couldn't stand.." sentence, but if I did that I would be lying. And you guys know I'm not one to lie about products. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE it! (Oh, and did I mention FREE shipping within the Cont. US? YAY!)

http://www.minuihandysitt.com/




Stumble Upon Toolbar

9 Thoughts:

sunnymum said...

Neat!

Sharla said...

Wow, this does look fantastic! Wish I could afford to buy two....

Anonymous said...

This portable chair would make life oh-so much easier.

rdzawislak@comcast.net

Cynthia said...

This is a must have! I am a grandma of 3, I am limited on space and also cringe at dirty restaurant chairs!!

Judy said...

wow-I would love this for my grandkids.
judyylee@hotmail.com

Denise said...

I would love this instead of the big bulky highchair I have now
sdsmock@q.com

Anonymous said...

I just purchased two in Canada for my 2 year old twins. I love these. Now I don't have to lug the high chairs to Grandma's. Plus they are so easy to use and for those of us who won't put our kids in those gross chairs when out eating, these are fantastic.

Katie Lyons said...

Anonymous,
Great! I know you will LOVE them, they are so fab! :)
~Katie

Anonymous said...

I could leave this at my house for my grandkids.
pcollins@cajunnet.com

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :)