home | tutorials | deals | reviews | subscribe | link | about | contact us

3.02.2009

Wagamama Baby Review

Wagamama Baby Review



Today's Review is for a small Bobby Blankie Ball from Wagamama Baby! (ARV $46)

I have had my eye on the fab products over at Wagamama Baby for quite awhile. So when I was given the chance to review one of their blankie balls, I was all over it! I got to try out the small Bobby Blankie Ball, and it honestly is one of my favorite toys/blankies that Calvin has right now. First off, the fabric they use for the ball and the blankie is all so soft, silky, and high quality. If they made them in my size I would be snuggling in that blanket all day! :) For the blanket, you get some silky fabric on one side, and and then, I think it's called minky fabric, on the other side. And the fabric for the "ball" is silky and stretchy. I was a little worried that it would be difficult to make a ball; you know, that it would be one of those products that comes to you all pretty but you can never replicate the pretty-ness? So I was pleasantly surprised when I was easily able to make a beautiful, round ball for Calvin to play with.

And this couldn't have come at a better time, because now that Calvin is walking, he loves having me throw a ball so he can walk up to it and kick it. He kicks it a couple of times, picks it back up, then walks over to me so I can throw it again for him. And he will do this for a long time. So even if it was just a super soft, high quality ball for Calvin to play with, that would be worth it right there. But it's more because he can also pull a Calvin-sized blanky out to play with.

Now, Calvin loves to put blankets on his head and walk around. I don't know why, but he thinks it's hilarious :) And this blanket is the perfect size to put over his head and allow him to walk around without tripping. Or running into things, which he tends to do when he completely covers his head with it and tries walking (I think I've got a little dare devil on my hands!) But this blanket is a great size that he can put it on his head and watch his feet as he walks, so there is less running into things. And again, he will do this for forever, he loves it! And that's what makes the blankie ball such a perfect toy for Calvin. It's fun, it's versatile, it's high quality, and it's just his size. I definitely recommend you get your little one a blankie ball from Wagamama Baby, I'm sure they will love it as much as Calvin does!

*Want a discount? Wagamama Baby is so generously offering my readers 15% Off! Just enter the code "GIVEAWAY15" at checkout! Expires April 8th, 2009 so hurry on over!

http://www.wagamamababy.com/

Other great products from Wagamama Baby: (click on picture to go to corresponding product page)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

9 Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

this is a real good idea.
Connie Davis
dreamer.davis3@gmail.com

Leslie said...

I know someone who is pregnant and who is really struggling with finances. So when I see anything baby related I think of them. This is so cute and looks soft and cuddly. I would give anything to have those baby days with my girls back for a little while! hahah fond memories.
Great Giveaway!
Leslie
LeslieVeg(at)msn(dot)com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

nanja said...

What an innovative idea!

loves3cats said...

That's an adorable idea. I really wish they did have them in larger sizes. LOL! I would use one too.

Sharla said...

What a great review Katie! And those pictures are just to die for! He is sooo adorable!

seaburd said...

This product is intriging and Calvin looks so cute with his Blankie Ball . You described it so nicely.

Anonymous said...

I just saw this blanket/ball the other day. LOVE it.

shaidamarie@gmail.com

Judy said...

What a cute product. I love the concept.

Leane said...

What a cutie! Great review!

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :)