home | tutorials | deals | reviews | subscribe | link | about | contact us

4.28.2009

BabyBanz Review

BabyBanz Review

Today's review is for five different pairs of Baby Banz sunglasses for kids.
(ARV $15- $24.99 each)


"My boys were SO excited when they discovered that the cute sunglasses we received were for them. BabyBanz sent me four pairs for my boys and another pair for Katie's little guy to try. These have been a huge hit! One of my twins loves his KidzBanz and never takes them off. (As you can see to the left) My other twin won't let me put them on and takes them off immediately. So I never got a picture of him. But they will fit them for a while so someday I hope to get a picture of both of them. My older boys love their JBanz. My 8 year old got the Midnight Black and my 4 year old the Pacific Blue and they hang them on their belt loop in the case (which they also love) and then put them on whenever they go outside. They are seriously stylin', don't you think?

Pros: They stay put, they are virtually indestructible (and believe me, my boys tried), they are cool, the kids like them so they will wear them outside and all this too:"
  • Lenses 100% UVA/ UVB protection
  • Category 3 POLARIZED lenses offer high sun glare reduction and good UV protection
  • Durable polycarbonate Ophthalmic quality
  • Capable of being replaced with prescription lenses
  • Frame is made of shatter-resistant polycarbonate
  • Sporty, sleek design

"These glasses are super stylin'! Though Calvin was playing with them and I have been unable to find them to take a picture for the review. That boy "loses" so many things, he loves to put random things in drawers and containers. So I don't think they're too far away :)

I do agree with Sharla that this glasses are definitely up for the challenge of being worn by kids. They are very good quality. Unfortunately for me, right now, Calvin doesn't want to wear them ...that about sums up Calvin for you lately, "bwah bwah bwah bwah bwah", while he waves his arms wildly from side to side...over his head. He doesn't mind holding them up and looking through them, but he doesn't want them on. He doesn't like anything on his head at the moment. Which is weird considering he was crazy about wearing hats and glasses when he was younger.

When he gets a little older I think he'll love these. But for now he just goes "Bwah bwah bwah bwah bwah" (in an irritated tone) and takes them off. Yup, that about sums up Calvin for you lately, "bwah bwah bwah bwah bwah", while he waves his arms wildly from side to side....I think he gets it from his dad."

If your kids dig wearing sunglasses, I definitely think Baby Banz are the way to go. Head on over there now and check them out: http://www.babybanz.com/


Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 Thoughts:

Mimi said...

Those sun specks are just too cool!

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :)