home | tutorials | deals | reviews | subscribe | link | about | contact us

4.14.2009

Itsy Bitsy Hearts Review

Itsy Bitsy Hearts Review


Today's review is for a Courage Tee from Itsy Bitsy Hearts. (ARV $28)

When I stumbled on the clothing store Itsy Bitsy Hearts, what jumped out at me was their phrase: Clothing with Heart. But not just because it's sweet. It's because they really mean what they say. They want every foster child to find their "forever family" so they donate 20% of their proceeds to The Heart Gallery of America. I love hearing about companies that are helping our world, and especially the children!
They were generous and sent us a Courage tee for my son to try. And he loves it!! He loves the raised stones on the design and the soft organic fabric. And he loves that it says courage! He keeps telling me he's brave in his shirt. Well, he's definitely cute!

The only things I might change are that the design of the actual shirt is more like a girl shirt. How wide the collar is and how it is shorter and more form fitting. My son is a small size 8 and yet this was almost too short for him. The stones are also very cool but look a little more like a girl shirt, at least to me. However, if you have girls you're in luck! Their products are just fantastic for girls and like I said, my son loves it and that's all that matters!

Here are a few of their other fantastic products. Click on the picture to find out more! Or go buy a product and you can be doing your part to help those kids in need. And get a great product to sweeten the deal!




Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 Thoughts:

Shannon said...

Great review! It's awesome when companies give back.

Michelle said...

I agree it is awesome when companies give back! That baby pictured above is just adorable

Judy said...

thanks!
judyylee@hotmail.com

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :)