home | tutorials | deals | reviews | subscribe | link | about | contact us

4.07.2009

melissa beth designs review


Today's review is for a Metro 9-2-5 Laptop Bag from Melissa Beth Designs (ARV $110)



So I decided to do a quick video review on this one so I could point out all the fab features that this bag has. Please be kind, it's my first video review and I was a little nervous, it took me about 5 takes before I got it right, lol. For those of you that can't see the video, I will still write it down for you :)

What I Love:

- The hip and modern design and bright colors
- The durable fabric and beautiful stitching
- All the compartments and pockets that make it easy to stay organized (I actually keep one diaper in the pocket under the flap for emergencies when I'm out!); You have 6 large pockets, a cell phone pocket, card holders, and pen/pencil holders.
- The adjustability of the strap to insure it's perfect for me
- Did I mention it's gorgeous?

What I'm Not Lovin':

- The fact that it doesn't decrease the weight of my laptop to make it light to carry ;)

I'm just joking on the last one, obviously. I honestly have no complaints about this bag. I use it so much because working on this blog makes it so I have to take my laptop with me to a lot of places. And it's so, well, me! It fits my style really well. I'm definitely diggin' this bag!

Want a stylin' laptop bag, or even a fab make-up bag or everyday bag? Head on over to Melissa Beth Designs and you'll find lots of great choices! http://www.melissabeth.com/

Here are some other products from MBD that caught my eye:
(click on photo to go to product page)





Stumble Upon Toolbar

9 Thoughts:

Christina said...

Christina - xristya@rock.com - Hey Katie, no need to apologize or think that you appeared nervous in your first video review because it was GREAT! Everything was VERY clear and I got a very good sense of the bag and what it could carry! Bravo for you!

Judy said...

These look so neat!
judyylee@hotmail.com

Katie Lyons said...

Yay! I'm so glad, Christina :) I was super nervous, you should have seen my first couple of takes....lol

Sharla said...

Wow, it's so fun to hear your voice! You did a great job! And didn't you say you play the piano? You have the most beautiful long piano player hands. Definitely do more video!

Theo said...

Katie, this is a great video review! :)

Katie Lyons said...

Thanks Sharla & Theo!
And yes, I do play the piano Sharla :) Thanks!

Dana said...

Borghese
NEW! Destination C-Spa Set (Save $164.68!) 74

Dana said...

theBalm
NEW! downBOY Shadow/Blush 75

szvaiyre said...

I've been looking for a new laptop bag to replace my current one that has holes. Thanks!

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :)