home | tutorials | deals | reviews | subscribe | link | about | contact us

4.28.2009

new graphics

Hey everyone! If you hadn't noticed, I just changed the graphics for the blog. I hope you all like the new look! For everyone that has my button on their sidebar, if you could please replace it with my new button below, that would be fab! Thank you :)

Option 1:
To get an extra entry into all of my giveaways for as long as the button is on your sidebar!



Option 2:
If you've had a product reviewed or given away on The Giveaway:



Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 Thoughts:

Leane said...

I like the new look, very clean. I changed my TG button!

*Smiles*

Katie Lyons said...

Thanks Leanne! I'm glad you like it. I was pretty excited about changing it up. :)

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :)