home | tutorials | deals | reviews | subscribe | link | about | contact us

4.07.2009

Smart Quotes for Kids Review

Smart Quotes for Kids Review

Today's review is for the Bird canvas from SmART Quotes for Kids. (ARV $48)



When I found out that I was going to get to review something from Smart Quotes for Kids I was so excited! And then I had this ridiculously difficult time deciding what I wanted to review. Only because I loved everything! I finally decided on the Bird canvas print because I am so eager for spring and this one brings me spring happiness. And I love the colors and the bird and the quote!

I teach preschool from home to 11 3-4 year olds and I also wanted to get something that I could put up in my preschool to inspire. But when I received it and went down in my preschool to find a place to hang it, it just didn't seem right. And that's when I realized I wanted it hanging on my front door. The canvas material is the kind that won't get ruined in the weather, and it already came with an attached ribbon (so cute!) to hang it by. And I love it there! I've already received so many compliments.

Here is a little more about Smart Quotes for Kids and the amazing lady behind it:

"As she was setting up a "big-boy" room for her two-year-old son, smART quotes for kids creator Laura Sheehan Kallen went online to buy him his first piece of art, something that he would have on his walls to inspire him for years to come. Nothing was catching her eye. Nothing except for the empty Starbucks cup on the shelf to the right. Her husband had left it there for weeks because he loved the quote imprinted on the side. Hmmm. If only there existed a piece of art with hip, cool designs that appealed to kids AND carried with it a life-affirming, inspirational message. Unable to find that combination, Kallen tapped into her creative abilities and created her own canvas wall art with quotes. Friends saw the designs, began making requests, and soon after smART quotes for kids was launched.
Kallen lives in Washington, DC with her husband, their seven-year-old daughter and three-year-old son"



Here are a few of my other favorites! Aren't they fabulous? Clicking on the picture will take you straight to the link!



Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :)