home | tutorials | deals | reviews | subscribe | link | about | contact us

5.04.2009

paknak review


Today's review is for a variety of PakNak Charms from PakNak!



"So you're probably wondering....what on earth is a PakNak? Well......
"It all began with two moms, two cups of tea, two husbands, three children, two cats, one dog and one dream: let's start a business!......... Our Naks are 3D, rubbery, interchangeable and are super easy to attach to surfaces (with no work or hassle for mom and dad). We knew self-adhesive, flexible, weatherproof designs were crucial to making Naks work."

And they work! My boys love them and have not stopped playing with them and interchanging them since. I don't know where they'll think of next to put one. You can see their PakNaks on the dresser, the lamp, a backpack and a hat. I'd buy them just for the entertainment value!

Pros: They have a huge variety, they are stinkin' cute, my boys love them, and they are inexpensive.

Cons: My kids want to put them everywhere!"

"I know, these are so fun! My little guy isn't old enough for them so I gave them to my 8 year old sister-in-law. She flipped over them! She couldn't get over how cute they were and the fact that she could switch them up. If she decides she doesn't want the bird on her backpack, then she can take it off and switch to the peace sign. It really is an ingenius idea.

If she decides she doesn't want the bird on her backpack, then she can take it off and switch to the peace sign.
I was impressed myself by the quality and design of the PakNaks. And the velcro they use is very high quality, it sticks on tight! So you shouldn't have to worry about them falling off and getting lost at all. I think these are a fabulously fun new way for kids to decorate their stuff. The only thing I think you'll have to worry about is your kids getting addicted to them and wanting more!"


We understand if you have to get some for your kids. Here's the link: http://www.paknak.com/paknaks.html

And when you go to checkout, enter the code "PAK20" for 20% off!


Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :)