home | tutorials | deals | reviews | subscribe | link | about | contact us

5.15.2009

wallwords review




Today's review is for some vinyl wall quotes from Wallwords

When I was a teenager, I loved watching the shows on QVC where they would put the vinyl graphics on the wall. They just looked so fun to do. (Am I a total nerd? Okay, I am) So I was very excited to get the chance to try out Wallwords.

When you go to their site, you realize the endless possibilities they offer. Quotes, graphics, sayings, art, in whatever size, color, and in the case of quotes, text you like. And for great prices. It's hard not to feel like a kid in a candy store!

I tried out a few different sayings, my favorites were the "Wish it...Dream it...Do it..." and the "Laundry Room - Drop your drawers here" (lol). I put the "Wish it..." saying on Calvin's door frame (we have really wide, retro doorframes. The last time our house was renovated was in the 70s) It looks absolutely gorgeous, and adds a very personal feel to Calvin's room.

These sayings were so easy to put on, and as fun as I knew they would be! I was sad when I was done. They are way too addicting! And the quality is fabulous, they stick on tight (I've had no problems with peeling), and they look very professional. I definitely recommend Wallwords for a fun, easy way to add some personality to your home!

Here are some other fab choices from Wallwords:
(click on pic to go to product page)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :)