home | tutorials | deals | reviews | subscribe | link | about | contact us

6.02.2009

casauri review



Today's review is for a Natura Mini Tote from Casauri.


I have to admit, this is my new favorite bag of all time! It is perfect for so many things! Let me just give you a rundown on a couple of ways I have used it so far.

*My hubby sent me off to do some shopping and to get a pedicure (this is not a usual thing). I did not want to bring the diaper bag so I threw my latest book, a couple of magazines, my wallet, cell phone, chapstick, etc. in and went! This bag was perfect because then I had my own reading material while getting a pedicure and was traipsing the mall in style! (Guess what?! I'm going to be moving close to a mall again, not sure if that's good or bad yet ;)

* We were off for a trip to the pool and I realized I didn't have enough room for everything. So I threw in the sunscreen, a brush, my bathing suit, a book, and was on my way. Now you might think, that bag is off white, won't it get dirty? Nope! It is so beautiful and yet it's still a material that will just wipe right off! It is an understatement to say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Oh, did I mention I love it? I will soon be browsing their store to find the perfect bag for my laptop, which is really what they specialize in. They have so many fabulous products including laptop cases of every style, size and color, luggage, and accessories like wallets and ipod cases.

Casauri: Where style and technology click!

Find your perfect style here: http://www.casauri.com/



Here are a few more of my favorites
(Click on the picture to go to the product page)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :)