home | tutorials | deals | reviews | subscribe | link | about | contact us

6.19.2009

kena kai review


Today's review if for a Zippered Datasafe Mediterranean Wallet from Kena Kai! {arv $79.99}



First off, if you noticed, there are no cards in my wallet. Why? Because Calvin hid it somewhere and I have yet to find it. That boy... Hopefully I'll find it soon, though :)

Even though I haven't gotten the chance to thoroughly use this wallet, there are so many aspects of it that impress me:

- The DataSafe technology so thiefs can't pass you by, scan your wallet, and steal all your card info without you being the wiser. (Okay, I have to admit, I didn't know people could do that until I got this wallet. Then my dad, who's been a Police Officer his whole life informed that that does happen a lot, especially in bigger cities. Yikes!) So this really gives me some piece of mind.

- The overall beauty if the wallet. It's got some style to it, so I'm not embarassed to carry it around.

- The size of the wallet is nice and small. I thought it would be the size of a medium planner, but it's actually just a little wider than a wallet made for checks, but not as long. So it fits nicely into my purse or diaper bag.

- All the compartments! I can actually organize it instead of having cards all together in one place. I can't tell you how happy that makes me :)

- And last but not least, the quality of the wallet is outstanding. It really doesn't get better.

I have not complaints about it at all. I think this is the perfect wallet for any woman to have, especially when she is traveling and in tourist spots where they will get targeted by this high-tech-scan-your-wallet thiefs. So to Kena Kai, all I have to say is "Well done!"

Want a DataSafe wallet for yourself? They have a bunch of different styles for men and women alike, plus a lot of other fab, innovative products. Here's the link:

Some other great products from Kena Kai:
(click on picture to go to product page)




Stumble Upon Toolbar

10 Thoughts:

sarah buki said...

i was just yelling at my son that i needed to get a zippered wallet as he pulled mine out of my purse and papers and cards go flying... i love my 16 month old son! :)

sootfoot5 said...

That's a pretty cool wallet. I didn't know thieves could do that either. What's this world coming to?

Judy said...

Kenai Kei products are awesome

Becky said...

That is beautiful! Hope you find your old wallet soon!

Heidi V said...

I like the ipod cases they offer. Thanks for sharing the company!

Lorie and Bill said...

Nice wallet, safe and pretty. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

jmm said...

great wallet , mine is so old and the zipper always get stuck - i hate it :(

hope you find your wallet soon !

thanks

juau4 said...

Love the safety feature! Looks like a great wallet! -No form to fill out tonight?

judy7885 at gmail dot com

Katie Lyons said...

I did find my wallet, my son had put it in with his toys, lol :)

Peggy said...

I like all the card holders,it seems you need a card for everything and every store. The safty feature is great.

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :)