home | tutorials | deals | reviews | subscribe | link | about | contact us

7.14.2009

alima pure stargazing collection review


Today's review is for the Stargazing Collection from Alima Pure. {arv $25}
Win a Stargazing Eyeshadow! Enter here.

I wish I may, I wish I might...

Let's start off with how enchanting the Stargazing eyeshadow names are: Nebula, Nova, Andromeda, and Galaxy. These sophisticated colors are definitely out of this world (no pun intended) and as mesmerizing as the interstellar elements they represent. None of the colors are a waste or a mere filler. They all serve a purpose, namely to create a versatile style. Moreover, all four colors blend well together (creamy neutrals with sparkling brights) and their glittery appeal is completely alluring, giving off a metallic, shimmery look without becoming tacky.

Although all the colors in the Stargazing collection offer stunning pigmentation, my favorite one is the Andromeda, with its cool blue/purple/grey twist. Usually, I am unable to sport such vibrant blueish purple hues because I end up looking like Mimi from The Drew Carey Show but this time around I think the palette complemented me nicely!"

"Theo, I don't think you could ever look like Mimi, you are way to gorgeous! But I do understand where you're coming from. A lot of eyeshadows that are bright and fun go on way dark and don't look as good as you hoped. But what I have noticed with Alima eyeshadows is that they can go on very sheer, or a bit darker (without being overly dark). So I can wear any of these colors during the day, or at night.

That is one of the reasons I am super addicted to them. My other reasons include that, like Theo said, they blend incredibly easy; and the colors are vibrant and beautiful. And the colors in the Stargazing Collection have all wooed me with their beauty.

My favorite is the Galaxy, this rich dark brown/grey color with specks of blues and greens in it. I like to put it directly over my eyeliner and blend for a nice smokey look.

So to Alima Pure all I have to say is this: 'Keep 'em coming!' I can't get enough of your fabulous makeup!"


Head on over to Alima Pure
and browse through their fab line of mineral makeup. Don't forget to check out the Luminous Shimmer Eyeshadow section!
(the Eden color comes highly recommened)


Additional makeup products from Alima Pure:

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 Thoughts:

Mimi said...

Who doesn't need a little twinkle in their eyes?

Anonymous said...

This is such a fresh and natural look form all the other makeup that is currently out there :)


goddesspaula17@aol.com

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :)