home | tutorials | deals | reviews | subscribe | link | about | contact us

7.10.2009

the leakey collection review


Today's review is for Zulugrass Strands in summer colors from The Leakey Collection! ($12.95 each)

The first thing I would like to tell you all about Zulugrass is how it's not only beautiful, but that it was designed and created to help the women of Maasai after "a severe drought that devasted Kenya's pasturelands and impacted the livelihood of the Maasai that live there." Katy and Philip Leakey wanted to help. They found the solution by using the natural resources of Maasai, and the beading skills of the Maasai women, to create Zulugrass. So not only are you getting stylish, fashionable jewelry, but you're also helping people in need.

What I love about my Zulugrass is that it can be worn so many different ways. As a necklace, bracelet, anklet, the list goes on. And you can mix and match the colors to match your outfit for that day. I really like the texture that it adds as well (I'm a big texture person).

The only thing I didn't like is that it can sometimes pull at my arm hairs. Other than that, though, I absolutely love wearing my Zulugrass. It can be worn with anything, and it just plain looks good. It matches me and my style very well.

Want to get some jewelry that not only makes you look good, but feel good for helping out? Then head on over to The Leakey Collection now and see all the fab pieces they have to offer. Here's the link:
http://www.leakeycollection.com/index.php


Some other great pieces from The Leakey Collection:
(click on picture to go to product page)


Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 Thoughts:

HODGEPODGESPV said...

katie, these are just beautiful!

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :)