home | tutorials | deals | reviews | subscribe | link | about | contact us

7.18.2009

zojirushi review



Today's review is for a Ms. Bento Stainless Steel Lunch Jar from Zojirushi! (arv $60)

If you have looked around the Zojirushi website, or have seen their products, you know that they have very aesthetically appealing, high quality products. And the Ms. Bento is no exception. It's definitely an attractive lunch jar, with this gorgeous metallic coating (it reminds me of the paint job on a new silver car), and the lines and curves are beautiful.

The jars on the inside are 3 different sizes, and one even has a removable inner container that splits in half (as you can see I have my tomatoes and onions seperated using this). Each have a lid to close them tight, and they fit easily and perfectly into the carrier.

I love that it also comes with a nice metal spork that has it's own cover, as well as a tote that fits the carrier in it perfectly. It's very handy and convienant.

I used it on a recent hiking trip, I made up the ingrediants for egg salad wraps. It was so nice to be able to have a yummy meal after a hard hike, and I was even able to put the whole-wheat tortillas in my Ms. Bento tote. The egg salad was still cold when we got to it, which is a relief considering I'm super paranoid about food poisoning. I was very happy to be able to be able to bring along my Ms. Bento.

I definitely recommend the Ms. Bento Stainless Steel Lunch Jar if you have an on the go lifestyle. You can create a whole meal for not only you, but you and a friend. It's a fantastic product :)

Here the link for the Ms. Bento: http://www.zojirushi.com/ourproducts/lunchjars/sl_nce09.html

And the link for the main site: http://www.zojirushi.com/

Now get shopping!

Some other great products from Zojirushi:
(click on picture to go to product page)


Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :)