home | tutorials | deals | reviews | subscribe | link | about | contact us

8.31.2009

rileyroos review



Today's review is for a pair of Dakota shoes in Orange Swirl from Rileyroos! (arv $30)


I have worked with Rileyroos before and fell in love with their shoes the first time. This second time around is no different. The style, quality, color, softness, and overall awesome-ness of these shoes is what keeps me coming back for more.

I was excited to try out a pair of their sandles, since Mister absolutely loves sandles. The Dakota shoes are made out of this extremely soft leather and mesh uppers, and leather and rubber soles that are incredibly durable. He's able to wear these in even the rockiest places and they hold up. (And trust me, when it comes to Calvin, he will choose the rocky path over the smooth path. He's my little adventurer!)

Besides the quality and style of these shoes, another factor I love is that they go on so easy. Just slip his foot in, velcro the two velcro closures, and you're ready to go. Now that's my kind of shoe!

Once again, I recommend Rileyroos not only because they are one of my favorite children's shoes; but because I know that they are bound to be one of yours as well.


Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 Thoughts:

Michelle said...

those are adorable.

Brenda S. said...

please enter me.
Stampnsark@aol.com

Angelina Lucas said...

Lovely pair of orange shoes! Amazing! Not easy to find a pair of shoes in this pretty orange color.

angelinajose@gmail.com

Jamie Leigh said...

There are so cute! Orange is delicious! Smackcrash@gmail.com

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :)