home | tutorials | deals | reviews | subscribe | link | about | contact us

11.12.2009

To The Sky



Hi everyone! This is Katie! I was wanting to let you all know about my new endeavor, my Etsy shop 'To The Sky'! I'll be selling PDF instructions for fun, easy-to-make items that will save you money. I just listed my first item: Calvin's Table. It's a fairly easy to make, modern table that can be used for your children, or even for furniture in your own home. (for example, a coffee table or end table)

This will be a perfect, inexpensive holiday gift! And I'll let you all know as soon as I have the instructions up for the interchangable tops that will allow you to change it from a table, to a kitchen, to a store, etc.

If you want to check it our or help spread the word, here's the link:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/tothesky

Thanks! I hope you all have a great day!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 Thoughts:

Michelle said...

Congrats on your new endeavor, Best Wishes!

Small Footprints said...

Wonderful idea! I love that this table is made out of cardboard ... it's strong and, unless one buys new, virgin cardboard ... it's very Eco-friendly! Brilliant!

I'm hosting a shopping directory, of sorts, for handmade items. If you'd be interested in listing your Etsy shop link, please stop by. Here's my blog's address:

http://reducefootprints.blogspot.com (sorry, I tried to copy in the direct link but this computer is not cooperating today). Once at my blog, you'll see a badge at the top of my side bar which says "Winter Shopping Extravaganza". Click on it to enter your site. All artisans, crafters, authors and musicians are welcome so ... if you know of anyone else who might like the visibility, send them our way.

Best wishes on your new Etsy shop!

Small Footprints

Katie Lyons said...

Thanks to you both! I'll definitely check that out Small Footprints! thanks for the heads up :)

rhaindropz said...

Hi sweetie

win $200 here:
http://www.jewelryartdesigns.com/jewelry-jad.asp?p=Win-Jewelry&xref=hummysluvshubby.blogspot.com
Please remember that if you leave the badge on your blog you will automatically be entered into the next draw every month!

Hugs,
rhain

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :)